You can now listen to this article
A new project I have been working on for over a year launched yesterday. You may have seen some information posted online. This newsletter will be changing over the next few weeks. To make sure you receive all updates, I encourage you to go to Catalyit.com and complete the “Get on the List” form. If you are a solution provider, you can find more details on how you can be involved on the Solution Provider page.
Below is the full Press Release.
Catalyit Provides All the Tech Guidance Agencies Need in One Place, Thanks to Steve Anderson and 7 Big I State Associations
Catalyit Solves Agency Technology Pain Point
[March 30, 2021] IIA of Wisconsin, Big I New York, IAB of Louisiana, PIIA of Colorado, Big I New Jersey, IIA of Texas, and IIA of North Carolina have partnered with Steve Anderson to launch Catalyit.
“Members constantly share their frustration and need for guidance on agency technology,” says Lisa Lounsbury, President of Catalyit, and President & CEO of Big I New York. “There hasn’t been a one-stop-shop for us to refer them to, so we created one. With the right tech, agencies will thrive. And that’s exactly what we’re going to help them do.”
Access to the Catalyit membership site (catalyit.com) is granted through a subscription, with further discounts to Big I partner state members. [Catalyit is pronounced cat-a-lit.]
“The number of ways agencies can leverage technology to increase profits and serve customers is nearly unlimited. But time, know-how, and fear of risk are getting in the way. Catalyit will solve it for them,” says Steve Anderson, leading insurance technology authority and CEO of Catalyit. “My career has been dedicated to helping agencies harness technology, which is why I’m thrilled to announce Catalyit. We’ve assembled world-class experts, guidance, solutions, training, and community to help agencies thrive.”
Agencies will benefit from:
- Guides & Reviews: Not sure which AMS to choose? Don’t have time to research 5 quoting platforms? We’ve done the work! Our guides help agencies compare solutions in minutes and include reviews by peers and experts.
- Training: From monthly live coaching and Q&A sessions to on-demand classes, agencies will be able to use the lingo, get the most out of tools, and train their teams. Unlimited access includes the TechTips weekly insights newsletter.
- Tools: Catalyit’s in-depth tech assessment provides agencies with a custom roadmap for success and the tools to get it done. Have the right tech stack? We have a guide for that too.
- Community: Discuss trends, best practices, and challenges with peers, experts, and providers. With Catalyit, there’s an entire community of support and networking.
- Consulting: Our team of experts can work directly with an agency.
While the full Catalyit website launches in June, agencies should visit today to download Catalyit’s Top 10 TechTips, sign up for launch notifications, and get on the list for a free tech assessment.
Catalyit is the “go-to” technology resource for insurance agencies. In one place, we bring together world-class tech experts, guidance, solutions, training, and community to increase agency profits and customers’ experience. Through Catalyit.com, agencies access solution guides & reviews, training, assessments, and tools, a member community, and consulting. Our subscription-based membership site launches in June at Catalyit.com.
Be sure to sign up today so you can receive more information as it becomes available. I look forward to continuing our relationship on the Catalyit platform.