You can now listen to this article
You have been hearing from me (and, I suspect, from other channels) about Catalyit™.
After two years of work, it is finally ready and is launching later this afternoon in our partner states — IIA of Wisconsin, Big I New York, IAB of Louisiana, PIIA of Colorado, Big I New Jersey, IIA of Texas, and IIA of North Carolina. We will be rolling it out to other states next month.
Why Catalyit? Because the number of ways agencies can leverage technology to increase profits and serve customers is nearly unlimited. But time, know-how, and fear of risk are getting in the way. Catalyit provides a solution. My career has been dedicated to helping agencies harness technology, which is why I’m thrilled to introduce you to the Catalyit platform. We’ve assembled world-class experts, guidance, solutions, training, and community to help agencies thrive.
- Guides & Reviews: Not sure which AMS to choose? Don’t have time to research five quoting platforms? We’ve done the work for you! Our guides help agencies compare solutions in minutes and include reviews by peers and experts.
- Training: From monthly live coaching and Q&A sessions to on-demand classes, agencies will be able to use the lingo, get the most out of existing tools, and train their teams. Unlimited access includes the weekly TechTips newsletter.
- Tools: Catalyit’s in-depth tech assessment and the Catalyit Success Journey™ provides agencies with a custom roadmap for success and the tools to get it done. Have the right tech stack? We have a guide for that too.
- Community: Discuss trends, best practices, and challenges with peers, experts, and providers. With Catalyit, there’s an entire community of support and networking.
- Consulting: Our team of experts can work directly with those agencies that want extra help.
What does this mean for you?
- As a current subscriber, you can continue receiving TechTips, but only if you want to. The best way is to go to Catalyit.com and sign up to get on the list.
- The Catalyit™ TechTips will be published on Tuesday mornings starting next week.
- The emails will be coming from Catalyit.com, so if you want to continue to receive TechTips, be sure to safelist this domain.
- If you are a solution provider or represent an insurance company and want to explore how we might work together, please reach out to me at Steve@Catalyit.com. I’d love to talk.
Creating the Catalyit platform has been a passion project for the last two years. I am thrilled to introduce it to the agent community.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your encouragement and support over the last 12 years of publishing TechTips.
Be sure to join me at Catalyit.com today.