Webinar: E-Delivery and Encryption for Agents & Brokers
Steve Anderson, the recognized authority on insurance technology, productivity, and innovation
I invite you to join me for this webinar where I will discuss how to implement a successful e-policy delivery program for your agency that also seamlessly integrates encryption for security, compliance, and enforceability.
Many agencies are beginning to create and use an electronic policy delivery option for their clients. Electronic delivery reduces delivery “cycle time” from days or weeks to minutes, eliminating printing, mailing and scanning costs, and increasing customer renewal retention and satisfaction (because seven out of ten clients prefer electronic documents).
Join me for this webinar where you’ll learn how to implement a successful e-policy delivery program. I’ll also help you understand:
- How to receive policy copies electronically from carriers
- How to obtain clients’ permission to deliver documents electronically
- How to comply with ESIGN and UETA e-delivery requirements
- How to integrate data encryption into the e-delivery workflow
- Best practices recommendations for electronic delivery of policies and documents
Hosted by RPost.