Agency Management System Options for Agencies
Agency technology expert Steve Anderson serves as a virtual matchmaker between independent agencies and the leading agency management system vendors.
The Agency Management System Selection Summit will help agencies who think they might need to update or replace their existing agency management system. The Summit provides an easy way for agency owners to compare and contrast the top Agency Management Systems and vendors to start the process of deciding which platform might be the best fit for their organization.
Developed by Steve Anderson, an acknowledged expert on agency management systems, the Summit consists of about seventeen 90-minute webinars, each featuring a different system management system platform handpicked by Steve to be involved.
- Details on the 5-Step process Steve has used to help hundreds of agents and brokers select the best system for their organization.
- A comprehensive list of agency management system vendors and their platforms (there are over 40).
- A simple comparison grid of various platform functionality.
- What to consider when choosing a hosted platform.
- Samples of all the forms Steve uses when consulting with clients including a sample request for information, vendor demo script, AMS vendor demo scoring sheet and comparison, and an annual AMS System Cost Calculation spreadsheet.
Recordings of all of the Summit vendor demo videos are available so you can review what was presented. Direct contact information for each vendor is provided for any follow-up information.
|Recording Available (Life & Health ONLY)
|Applied Digital Platform
|Evolution Agency Management
|EZLynx Management System
|Insurance Technologies Corp (ITC)
|SIS Partner XE
|Updated Recording Available
Should I be looking at a new agency management system?
A no-obligation online assessment, developed by Anderson, can help you decide if the time is right to explore new agency management system options. Taking just minutes to complete, the survey immediately returns a preliminary assessment. Shortly thereafter, you will receive a follow-up email with a customized report and recommendations based on your responses. The report can then be used to determine if the Agency Management System Selection Summit will be a useful tool to help you get started.
(If you’re a member of any of these associations,
check there first for any special discounts before ordering The Summit.)