- Do you ever dread looking at your email inbox even after being gone only a couple of hours?
- Do you have hundreds (or even more!) of emails in your “in” box because that’s the easiest way to search for the information you might need?
- Do you ever wish you could take time to get your inbox manageable but are overwhelmed with the prospect of what it might take?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, rest assured you are not alone! And fortunately, there is a solution that is much simpler and easier to implement than you might think.
Over the last 10 years, I have talked with thousands of agents all over the country and they all say pretty much the same thing:
Email has become primarily the core and bane of an agent’s existence. It’s hard to imagine running a successful agency without being able to use email. You use it with prospects, clients, underwriters, and just about anyone else you need to communicate with.
And email is a vital communication vehicle in your agency for a variety of reasons, everything from using email as a “paper trail” to document client communications to being able to get a quick response on something important without having to make a lengthy time wasting phone call.
Here’s a not so surprising fact: A survey completed in January of 173 organizations showed that 99% of them are showing growth in their organization’s data volume of over 30% per year. (That’s a third of the data increasing every year!)
And though the good news is that the cost of data storage continues to fall (so you can keep data around you might need), the bad news is that the cost of managing a rapidly growing volume of data, supporting the required IT infrastructure, and preventing an enterprise data breach is increasing. Not to mention the stress that information overload is having on all of us!
But the problem with email is not email.
The problem with email is that most people have not learned how to effectively manage their email. When it feels like the tail is wagging the dog, it’s time to do something about it.
That’s why I created an online training course for agency staff called “Taming your Outlook Inbox.” (I’ll tell you how you can get in on a special time-limited offer in a moment.)
There was a time I didn’t think getting a handle on out-of-control email was possible either. I just dumped email on top of email until I figured out that it was costing me time, and therefore money, not to have a way of keeping on top of my email that was increasingly getting out of hand.
I knew there had to be a better way so I began to research and study the most effective ways to manage email from the best experts I could find. I then was able to translate what I learned into what would work best for agents and came up with a 6 day online course, which will train you step-by-step on the best ways to gain control over your Outlook inbox again.
In Taming Your Outlook Inbox you’ll learn:
- The 5 steps practically no one is using that will help you regain control of your inbox immediately.
- How to best manage the files you receive from multiple insurance companies and how to prioritize where to store them so you can get access to them when you need them.
- Understand 6 unique ways insurance companies deliver documents and how you can manage these files that will save you critical time.
- This may sound too good to be true but it’s not: Learn the simple first step you can take that will boost your personal productivity by 25%.
- Outlook “rules” are your best friend; learn the details on how to maximize their effectiveness to your advantage IF you know how to use them correctly.
- Using a mouse has been documented to increase the time it takes to complete tasks. Learn the essential keyboard shortcuts that allow you to quickly move around in Outlook without using a mouse.
- Discover a single program that allows you to store and quickly retrieve any email in seconds — and it’s free.
So my question for you is…
In this course, I provide you with specific techniques, tips and tricks on how you can manage your Outlook inbox so that you can leave the office at the end of every day with your inbox empty and go home each night with your step a little lighter.
Did I say empty? Meaning “0,” nothing, nada in your inbox?
Yes. I mean empty.
And empty means you are “in control” of your email. It doesn’t control you.
In fact, I so believe that this is possible that I guarantee that if you put into practice what you learn from this course you will be able to gain at least 5 hours per week and get a handle on your email inbox. (That means 20 hours a month, times 12 months a year or 31 days a year!)
About the “Taming Your Outlook Inbox” course
This course is different than anything you have experienced. Instead of just listening to Steve talk about what you should do, this course is specifically designed to take you step-by-step through the process of changing your habits.
The advantages of this Integrated Learning Environment include:
- Each new module is delivered one per day over 6 days.
- Each day’s module has multiple lessons you can complete when you have time.
- A combination of video, audio, screencast and print allow you to learn in your best style.
- This process ensures you make the right changes at the right time.
- A discussion forum where you can ask questions to get additional help.
- Online access allows you to go back and review the material again when you need a reminder.
Limited Time Discount
This completely revised and updated course normally costs $129. BUT because I want to encourage you to not delay in getting what could possibly be the most effective thing you have done for yourself and your agency in a long time I am going to make this limited time offer:
If you purchase the 6 day “Taming Your Outlook Inbox” course in the next 7 days, I’ll give you a $40 discount for a total of only $89.
That’s to show you I’m serious about how important this information can be for you.
Order Taming your Outlook Inbox today at this special Limited Time Discount and dig yourself out from under your avalanche of email.
P.S. Do you want to train your entire organization? Click here to request a proposal for a custom Taming Your Outlook Inbox course for your organization.
P.P.S. Have any additional questions that aren’t answered here? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to find the answers.